marți, 20 octombrie 2015

Thinking about you

It was never meant to fall in love
I never knew what love is about,
Is like spinning, and drinking too much
And the ground can't keep you in touch.
I don't want to let the feeling go,
Is something I never felt before....
Like the Earth can't hold me any more
Love is uncontrollable and unforgettable show.
Shot after shot, and drink a lot,
Trying so hard not to think about you,
You're still there in my thoughts,
My mind and my body is full of you...
All I can hear is you voce singing in my head
Your name stay on my lips ready get out,
When you are close to me my heart is ready to explode
I wanna kiss your lips and hold you close.

4 comentarii:

  1. Intim si genuine asa .. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Sincer? E greu sa le încadrez la un stil. E intim. Pentru mass market ai nevoie de content mass market. Think about it! Ce e private e intim si nu e mass market. Daca eu inteleg ce e intim s-ar putea sa nu poata intelege toti.

    RăspundețiȘtergere