vineri, 23 octombrie 2015

Bitter sweet embrace

You came close, I don't know what hit
And I'm still dizzy and confuse
Can't get you out of my head
Anywhere I look around I see your face.

The world is a strange place when you are not there,
But you give me enough straight to face them...
Is a bitter sweet reality when you gone,
Leaving only memories to keep me warm..

Dreaming at you with my eyes wide open
The days are passing slower, and I become hunger
To feel your lips and touch your skin, to become real inside of you...
I think I become addicted to your embrace.

You make act like a lunatic, smile all the time
And I really don't wanna to admit, that I think
About your eyes all the time... I fall for you
Too madly, too deep, I want to hold your hand for eternity.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu