joi, 11 decembrie 2014

Eternal

After darkness cames the light, Like a shadow on the sky. 
The despair is killing me, The pain inside is mocking in my head
The dream ends before it begin... When the dawn breaks. 
I go crazy behind the close door, The clouds are gathering on the blue sky. 
If I just could find a way to look inside, Pearls of water are dropping on the ground, 
My hands are shaking on the doorknob...A cold mist cover the streets.
The door is open, inside shines a bright light, I feel blind and overhelmed
Is something inside, but nothing to see, A powerful force I've never felt before...
Like a magnet is pulling me in, A entire world full of joy and good, 
I so excited by everything, that I just don't hear the voices that are calling me back. 
I feel the dead of every living creature, the pain, the agony and the pace that is sattling...
Lay down I see the stars, the beauty of this new world....Lett me go drowining in the sea. 
Katherina Andreescu

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu