sâmbătă, 25 aprilie 2015

In the middle of the storm  I could see the snow caming down form the trees,
And hear every living creature fighting and screaming for their lives.
I knew I wasn't alone, a cold sheever coming down on my spine, make me shudder,
In the darkest night, nobody there to see, I felt I wasn't alone anymore.
Something was there by my side, not an inch of my body didn't move, but
I wake up shuting "who are you?" and the sound of frighting and paceful in the same time
My eyes scatter the dark trying to see something. Maybe an angel is beside me
Protect me from myself, or is a demon trying to steal my soul....
I have nothing to offer, you can't take my soul cuz is not mine to give
You can't take my hopes and dreams or what left from my live
You can only stay here with me and watch the moon and the stars,
And when you will realise I have nothing to give, you will go and leave me in my darkness.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu